Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Back relief Belt...

What is up with the retarded products they try to push on the lesser cable channels, commercials. I mean really, are we supposed to believe that the back relief belt is really the answer to our prayers. They could at least have the courtesy to produce these torturous commercials in HDTV. They run these low definition annoying commercials for the entire commercial brake. 1 commercial for a full length brake. I almost put my foot through my LCD HDTV television. It seems the TV stations are hell bent on driving everybody towards digitally recording programs so we can watch commercial free. Don't tell me a security tag they forgot to take off at the retail store is more annoying than a 7 minute back relief belt commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home